Globally present in the US, Switzerland, Italy, Romania, Serbia and the Netherlands through multiple partners and a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team of experts, Next Level Dating AG holds a prominent position within the ever-growing industry of online dating.
Our company functions on three CORE VALUES. Firstly, we believe innovation is key in any business. This is why we are always up to date with the latest developed technologies and marketing tools.
Secondly, by operating from so many corners of the world, we take advantage of cultural and ethnic diversity to employ the best business-savvy specialists in their respective fields.
Lastly, we aim to establish well-defined brands and products and discover new niches by embracing thought-provoking ideas.
Eastloveswest aims to bridge the gap between East and West by connecting thousands of Russian and Eastern European beauties with handsome Western gentlemen.
Love over Distance Using the most advanced communication technologies the 21st century has to offer, Eastloveswest breaks down all culture and distance barriers.
Connect, Chat, Meet Chat, share photos and other contact details, travel and meet your ideal partner, wherever they might be.
Write your Success Story With thousands upon thousands of profiles and seemingly endless choices Eastloveswest is happy to invite its members to a life of romance, excitement and adventure.
We are looking to expand our office in Bucharest, Romania at the moment, and are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team in the position of:
Senior ASP.NET Web DeveloperClick to expand
Primary responsibilities of the role are to:
- Participate in project development according to specifications assigned
- Write code and comment it accurately
- Report regularly work progress
- Participates in code reviews
- 5 years or more experience of .Net Versions2.0,3.5 (4.0 will be an advantage)
- 5 years' experience in ASP.Net with VB.Net As primary language
- 3 years' experience or good knowledge of LINQ, Writing Queries For
- SELECTING/FILTERING/GROUPING/JOINING from object sources
- Familiar with Web service Data Sources, Object Data, LINQ To SQL Entity's
- CSS3 and Cross Browser Styling(I.e.: DirectX Filters vs. Mozilla),
- Using query for AJAX HTML/JSON Data,
- jQuery Selectors, Parsing JSON Data,
- HTML Manipulation, ADD/REMOVE, jQuery Effects/Easing, Data/Fields Injection
- Fluent English
Would be considered an advantage:
- NODE.js Server/Client Coding
- HTML5 Elements (VIDEO/AUDIO/CANVAS)
- Mobile Web Development (iPhone,Android, Win8)
- Flash/Actionscript Experience
- Outstanding salary package, over the market standards
- Project bonuses every 6 months
- Extremely motivating working environment
- Trainings depending on your development needs.
Front End DeveloperClick to expand
We are seeking “Front End Developers” with strong experience and excellent academic qualifications, who will accomplish the following tasks:
- Assist developers in user interface design and mark-up for new functionality;
- Enforce mark-up and CSS standards;
- Implementing fluid responsive framework;
- Providing estimation of development;
- Code review, bug assignment to software developers and bug fixing for the current projects;
- Write technical specifications and technical documentation;
- Active participation on the company’s technical meetings;
- Focused on delivering high quality software products on-time;
Required Skills / Experience
+4 years of development experience in the following:
- Photoshop CS5+;
- Excellent knowledge of creating fluid responsive layouts;
- Experience working with version control system (git);
- Agile environment with scrum;
Personal Attributes that are Required:
- Fluent in English;
- Must be confortable with adult content;
- Good communicator, able to communicate with a technical and non-technical audience;
- Team player;
- Able to respect deadlines;
- Attentive to details;
What we offer:
- Outstanding salary package, over the market standards;
- Medical insurance;
- Project bonuses every 6 months;
Customer Support JDClick to expand
Next Level Dating AG is a unique dating network, one of Switzerland's most successful technology business with major offices in Los Angeles, Bratislava, Yerevan, Bucharest, Amsterdam and Nis. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success.
Are you an open-minded, problem-solving team player? Then you should take a closer look at this interesting job opening!
All you need is:
We will consider it advantageous if you have the following:
Tasks and responsibility:
What we offer:
Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Art DirectorClick to expand
We are currently looking for an Art Director for our Bucharest office that will be responsible for the creation and design department of our worldwide company. Overseeing the entire process of advertisement design, including concept, creation, and production.
Video EditorClick to expand
We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The goal is bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
The job of a video editor includes video editing and formatting. He arranges scene after scene and creates a film or video. When the shooting is complete, the content has to be arranged according to the story.