Globally present in the US, Switzerland, Italy, Romania, Serbia and the Netherlands through multiple partners and a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team of experts, Next Level Dating AG holds a prominent position within the ever-growing industry of online dating.
Our company functions on three CORE VALUES. Firstly, we believe innovation is key in any business. This is why we are always up to date with the latest developed technologies and marketing tools.
Secondly, by operating from so many corners of the world, we take advantage of cultural and ethnic diversity to employ the best business-savvy specialists in their respective fields.
Lastly, we aim to establish well-defined brands and products and discover new niches by embracing thought-provoking ideas.
Eastloveswest aims to bridge the gap between East and West by connecting thousands of Russian and Eastern European beauties with handsome Western gentlemen.
Love over Distance Using the most advanced communication technologies the 21st century has to offer, Eastloveswest breaks down all culture and distance barriers.
Connect, Chat, Meet Chat, share photos and other contact details, travel and meet your ideal partner, wherever they might be.
Write your Success Story With thousands upon thousands of profiles and seemingly endless choices Eastloveswest is happy to invite its members to a life of romance, excitement and adventure.
We are looking to expand our office in Bucharest, Romania at the moment, and are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team in the position of:
Senior ASP.NET Web DeveloperClick to expand
Primary responsibilities of the role are to:
- Participate in project development according to specifications assigned
- Write code and comment it accurately
- Report regularly work progress
- Participates in code reviews
- 5 years or more experience of .Net Versions2.0,3.5 (4.0 will be an advantage)
- 5 years' experience in ASP.Net with VB.Net As primary language
- 3 years' experience or good knowledge of LINQ, Writing Queries For
- SELECTING/FILTERING/GROUPING/JOINING from object sources
- Familiar with Web service Data Sources, Object Data, LINQ To SQL Entity's
- CSS3 and Cross Browser Styling(I.e.: DirectX Filters vs. Mozilla),
- Using query for AJAX HTML/JSON Data,
- jQuery Selectors, Parsing JSON Data,
- HTML Manipulation, ADD/REMOVE, jQuery Effects/Easing, Data/Fields Injection
- Fluent English
Would be considered an advantage:
- NODE.js Server/Client Coding
- HTML5 Elements (VIDEO/AUDIO/CANVAS)
- Mobile Web Development (iPhone,Android, Win8)
- Flash/Actionscript Experience
- Outstanding salary package, over the market standards
- Project bonuses every 6 months
- Extremely motivating working environment
- Trainings depending on your development needs.
Front End DeveloperClick to expand
We are seeking “Front End Developers” with strong experience and excellent academic qualifications, who will accomplish the following tasks:
- Assist developers in user interface design and mark-up for new functionality;
- Enforce mark-up and CSS standards;
- Implementing fluid responsive framework;
- Providing estimation of development;
- Code review, bug assignment to software developers and bug fixing for the current projects;
- Write technical specifications and technical documentation;
- Active participation on the company’s technical meetings;
- Focused on delivering high quality software products on-time;
Required Skills / Experience
+4 years of development experience in the following:
- Photoshop CS5+;
- Excellent knowledge of creating fluid responsive layouts;
- Experience working with version control system (git);
- Agile environment with scrum;
Personal Attributes that are Required:
- Fluent in English;
- Must be confortable with adult content;
- Good communicator, able to communicate with a technical and non-technical audience;
- Team player;
- Able to respect deadlines;
- Attentive to details;
What we offer:
- Outstanding salary package, over the market standards;
- Medical insurance;
- Project bonuses every 6 months;
Fraud AnalystClick to expand
We are looking for an effective Fraud Analyst willing to respond to a challenge.
If you are a motivated individual with an eye for detail, send us your resume and join our very ambitious team!
- Identification of suspicious activity using the fraud monitoring tools and other systems;
- Credit/Debit cards transactions monitoring;
- Refund transactions;
- Chargeback administration;
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports;
- Personal ID’s Verification;
- Billing support;
- Support for other departments.
- Ability to multi-task;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner;
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Fraud monitoring;
- Experience in an online enviroment;
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge of online payments methods;
- Understanding of card payment systems, Card not Present Fraud;
- English at advance level;
Please note that the working shedule is based on 12h/shift and it also includes night shifts (7 per month).
IT Business AnalystClick to expand
- Work closely with business team to define strategies for technical solutions
- Research, analyze information, evaluate existing systems and understand their structure
- Determine requirements and develop functional designs and specifications (Functional specification, Use Cases) based on the analysis of line of business needs and objectives for development team
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Project planning, administration, and control to meet business cost, time, and quality
- Work under minimal supervision on projects requiring creative solutions.
- Good understanding of social and dating networks
- Previous experience in dating industry is a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process design and / or Data Analysis skills.
- IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of applicable experience in Business/System Analitics
- Proven ability to lead project work efforts and coordinate activity across multiple teams and geographies.
Seo SpecialistClick to expand
We are currently looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
Art DirectorClick to expand
We are currently looking for an Art Director for our Bucharest office that will be responsible for the creation and design department of our worldwide company. Overseeing the entire process of advertisement design, including concept, creation, and production.
Video EditorClick to expand
We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The goal is bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
The job of a video editor includes video editing and formatting. He arranges scene after scene and creates a film or video. When the shooting is complete, the content has to be arranged according to the story.